Things are healing along nicely but wow, never seen my breast so bruised before. It wasn't like that the first time, but this time the surgeon must have really dug around in there because the whole bottom half of my breast is a deep purple. It's getting itchy which is a good sign. Staples come out on Friday (yay!). Can't wait so that the healing process can continue and I can move on to the treatment phase of this whole experience.
I had intended to drive out to the camp tonight but got so tired after my nap that I decided not to. I decided to take it easy and get more rest. Glad I did. Nearly everything is in the car now. I'll be coming back again tomorrow night since I have a Dr.'s appointment on Friday morning to remove the staples. Then I'll be locked in at the camp for sure. Not sure if I should be excited about it or be dreading it!
Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment