Ah, Sundays. I hate Sundays most of the time. Just the anticipation of having to return to work the next day. The neighbourhood is usually dead quiet. That's something I do like.
The trees are about 2/3 bare now. Lots of color for probably another couple of weeks as they drop off and lay on the ground before they rot. Then it'll be just blah brown and gray. I'm hoping I can make a trip South to Oregon before Christmas. We'll see.
Finally got my hair done again on Friday. I had a lot of regrowth. Now the blonde is gone and I'm back to my "natural" darker colour.
Funny thing is that my hairdresser told me I'm 70% gray. That's rather depressing. Because of that she uses a different type of hair colour so that there's better colour coverage.
49 years old and 70% gray. Sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment