Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still Healing



My incision is still draining albeit much slower now and not really blood anymore. But what a hassle and pain in the butt! I'll be so happy when everything's dried up and I can move on to the treatment phase of this whole experience. Tomorrow to the oncologist.

Had a wonderful time with Andrea and fam - a pic of the coast here which we just love. Wish I could go there more often. Will have to make another trip yet before the end of the summer/start of winter.

I'm worried for my brother and family who are living at the foot of the mountain which is on fire right now. They're on evacuation alert right now. I dearly hope they don't have to move out - praying for them, for sure.

Busy day planned for today with some shopping, some cooking and another visit with mom and dad to hopefully help them begin to downsize some of their belongings and thereby reduce the anxiety of "what should we do with all our stuff?" Hope it will be somewhat helpful.

No comments: